Enhanced Integrations with Leading HR Platforms
NoahFace continues to invest heavily in enhancing our integrations with leading payroll and HR platforms. Our most recent platform significantly improves the integrations with Workday, UKG Dimensions, UKG Ready, and isolved by:
- Significantly simplifying the setup process.
- Supporting multiple businesses sharing a single time clock.
- Supporting identifying workers using access cards with Workday.
- Supporting short cost center codes with UKG Ready.
- Supporting both paid and unpaid breaks with isolved.
- Providing greater flexibility in cost center assignments.
- Providing new ways for workers to select from hierarchical cost center lists.
More details on the key improvements are provided below.
NoahFace can capture both paid rest breaks and unpaid meal breaks with this information being used to calculate employee pay while at the same time providing an audit trail to avoid future disputes:
NoahFace provides tremendous flexibility in how cost centers can be captured and assigned, allowing you to:
- Automatically assign cost centers based on where employees clock in and out (ie: which site they work at, which device they use, or their geolocation).
- Manually select cost centers using a barcode gun to scan barcodes on job sheets.
- Manually select cost centers from a flat or hierarchical list.
NoahFace provides a highly efficient user experience to reduce the time spent clocking in, and can even present a different sub-tree of the your cost centre hierarchy depending on where they are: