Microsoft Power BI is a popular Business Intelligence platform that can accept data from multiple sources so that you can generate reports and dashboards that visualize this data.
It is simple to configure NoahFace to forward user events to Microsoft Power BI. To do this, complete the following steps:
1. Login to Microsoft Power BI and from your workspace, select: New / Streaming Dataset:
2. Select a Source of: API and press the Next button:
3. Configure your Dataset as follows:
and press the Create button:
4. Once your Streaming Dataset has been created, copy the automatically generated Push URL to the clipboard:
5. Login to the NoahFace Dashboard and select Add Notification from the Access Points / Notifications page:
6. Configure your Notification as follows:
and press the Add button:
7. Finally, assign this Notification to your Access Point Type:
That's it! Once you have completed these steps, NoahFace will automatically add all user events to your Microsoft Power BI Dataset.